Conoce al propietario/a:
Casa Rural Sostenible En El Sur Del Norte
A nature retreat. 13000 square mtrs of own forest and pastry around the house. The village is called Baumgarten bei Gnas. Fruit trees and adventure sites in the forest especially for the kids. The house is powered by solar panels and wood from the forest. It is very very simply equiped. Indoor and Outdoor showers with PV heating, fridge powered by solar panels, wood stove. Arround the house is a hiking route called the 5 elements path. There are some touristic sites nearby. The area offers hiking through ancient vulcanos and cycling tours. Straden, Riegersburg and famous wine towns in a fary tale landscape, Graz, Slovenia and Hungary are close. There are thermal baths and chocolate factory (Riegersburg). The area is called the Vulkanland because of ancient vulcanos. It is a slow food region. Currently a sauna is under construction. T60 m2 seem small but in summer you usually spend most time outside and the gardenterraces are huge...
Descripción del alojamiento
- Tipo de alojamientoCasa Rural
- Camas de matrimonio2
- Camas individuales2
- Aeropuerto más cercanoGraz
- Aire Acondicionado
- Acceso Minusválidos
- Ordenador (PC)
- Internet (WiFi)
- Televisión (TV)
- Campo de Golf
- Parque de Atracciones
- Pista de Esquí
- Pista de Tenis
Preferencias de intercambio
- Aceptamos intercambio de vehículos
- Aceptamos fumadores
- Aceptamos niños
- Se aceptan animales
- Intercambios no simultáneos
Puntos de interes
- Wirtshaus „Mondscheinstüberl“ in Wörth, simple food. 1,5 km from the house
- Buschenschenke „Ingrid“ (3km from the house) , excellent local food & wine, 55 min by foot
- Gasthaus „Binderhansl“ ca 15 min by car (excellent local food)
- 5 Elements Path (next to the house) (www.spuren.at)
- Riegersburg, lake with Restaurant, castle on ancient vulcano
- CHOCLATE FACTORY Zotter with the edible zoo
- Styrassicpark (Dinosaurs) in Bad Gleichenberg
- Röcksee - lake for swimming Misselsdorf 73 (15 min by car)
- Therme Bad Gleichenberg (15min by car)
- Public Bathes in Paldau, St. Stefan (great for kids)
- Supermarkets in Gnas, Paldau
- some neighbours sell local products (Honey etc...)
- Farmer market Bad Gleichenberg
You need a car to get there. Next public transport is 8 km away.
It is our second home - so we can also change when we are at home.
Here the google ubication: 46.921658, 15.758300
Electricity supply from PV panels and battery.
Charging of Phone via USB or listening to radio possible- but there is no washing machine. Only 12V DC electricity (like in a camper car)
Cooking only with a great wooden fire stove.
Hot water is produced with solar Energy.
As we own a forest next to the house there is always enough firewood for cooking...
Fire heating or just cooking when it is a cold rainy day is great cause it gives special inner warming heat.
Sauna is currently under construction an will be ready in summer.
You can only reach the place by car.
Lots of wildlife around - foxes, deer, butterflies, birds and many more...
Casas en la misma zona